|Pre-Primary (Nursery & K.G.)||Monday to Friday||8.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m|
|Primary Classes (I to V)||Monday to Friday||8.30 a.m. to 1.45 p.m|
|Classes (VI to XII)||Monday to Friday||8.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m|
- Students must reach school 10 minutes prior to the School Timings.
- Irregular attendance, habitual want of leave, insubordination to teachers, any kind of cheating or serious misconduct even outside the school premises or any habit or behaviour objectionable to the good tone of the school are sufficient reasons for dismissal of a student.
- All PTMs will be conducted on Saturdays. It is mandatory for all concerned to attend all PTMs.
- Students may be called for Co-Curricular activities, sports, extra-class, remedial class on Saturdays.
- Parents are requested to seek an appointment to meet the class teacher or any subject teacher.
- Parents are requested to send a diary note or make a call at reception to confirm for the appointment.
- Parents are requested to meet the concerned teacher at given time slot only.