In order to avail leave of absence, an application along with supporting documents (if applicable) must be submitted to the school. Verbal requests will not be entertained.
- Leave for one day or same day can be sanctioned online.
- Leave for 2 days will be sanctioned by the class teacher through an application.
- Leave beyond two days will be sanctioned by the Academic Co-ordinators through a supporting application.
- Any leave required must have prior permission from the Principal/Class Teacher.
- All students are expected to have at least 75% attendance during the year. Students who fall short of attendance at the end of the year will not be allowed to sit for the promotional examination.
- In case of emergency in the student’s immediate family, the Child will be allowed to leave the premises only with either of the parent, carrying parent I-card.
- Only those applications for leave are considered to be genuine which are duly attested by the father or the guardian of the student.
- All medical leave must be accompanied by a medical certificate.
- Students on Medical Leave will be allowed to re-join the classes only after they have produced Medical/ Physical Fitness Certificate obtained from the doctor.
- No leave will be sanctioned on the days of examination.
School Library Rules
- Strict discipline and silence is to be observed in the Library.
- Library will remain open during the school hours only.
- Each student would be issued one book at a time for a period of one week only.
- Every student must possess his/her Identity Card while making use of the Library facility.
- Re-issue of books by a student is allowed only once after the first issue.
- A fine of Rs. 10/- per day is to be paid for overdue books.
- Reference material should not be taken outside the Library. Magazines, newspapers and periodicals will not be issued for home.
- When books are issued, students should check the pages of the issued books and if pages are found missing, they should report the same to the Librarian before leaving the Counter. On returning the books, if pages are found missing then the last borrower of the book shall be held accountable for the missing pages and shall accordingly be fined.
- Students are required to handle books and reading material very carefully. Marking library books with pencil or ink, tearing the pages or spoiling the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case, the last reader will be held responsible unless he/she shows the Librarian at the time of issue that the book had been previously marked or damaged. In the event of damage of any kind, the last reader will be liable to compensate for damage.
- In case a user loses a book he/she would have to either replace the book or deposit the price of the book in the library along with fine in case of overdue.
- The librarian may recall any book from any student at any time and the student shall return the same immediately.
- Books will not be issued during the days of examination and if the student have any library book they have to deposit one week prior from the commencement of exam.
- Library books are to be deposited at least one week before any break (Short Vacation) and 15 days before any long vacation.
- Newly purchased books will not be issued to any student for at least three months. But it will be displayed separately as new arrivals.
- Students must throw pieces of paper into the bin instead of scattering them on the table and the floor.
- Put the chairs at their proper places before leaving.
Rules For Students
- Children are required to attend school all day and every day according to the school calendar.
- It is mandatory for all students to bring the Diary to school everyday.
- The student should affix his/her photograph in school uniform only and fill in the required information, duly signed by the parents, in the space provided.
- The students are not allowed to bring any kind of valuables like cell phones, electronic gadgets, cameras, transistors, precious coins, stones or any item of jewellery like chain, rings, etc, to the school. The School will not be responsible for loss of any such article if brought by the students.
- Every student must take part in all the curricular and co-curricular activities unless declared unfit or exempted by the Organizers.
- Students are neither allowed to use the school telephone without permission nor they be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
- Extra books, newspapers or periodicals must not be brought to the school without prior permission of the school authorities.
- Firing crackers or splashing colors in school premises is strictly prohibited. Non- compliance to these instructions may result in expulsion from the school.
- No child is permitted to leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal. Such permission will be granted only on the specific request of the parents in writing.
- Every student must cover his/her note-books /text books properly in prescribed covers only, and label them positively.
- Any damage done by the student in school premises will have to be made good by the parents of the child concerned.
- Students should behave in a gentle manner wherever they go. They should remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their seniors, teachers and elders whenever and wherever they meet them.
- If children are absent due to illness the school must be notified in the morning either by telephone, application or e-mail.
- If children are absent for holidays during the school term, the school must be notified via telephone or written leave application at least 1 week beforehand.
- If children are being collected early, the school must be notified in the morning via telephone or written application.
- Parents need to ensure that their children are in their classrooms within the established times.
- Children who arrive late will be allowed into school only with written permission from the school office.
- It is extremely important to observe school hours out of respect for both staff and children.
- Parents are required to complete an authorization form for anybody collecting children other , than the parents themselves.
- Completed and signed forms must include a photocopy of the identity card of the authorised person.
- Teachers will not send children home with unauthorised people.
- At the beginning of the school year children’s vaccination certificates must be submitted to the school.
Conditions requiring children to stay home from school.
- In cases of specific infectious diseases the school may decide that the child may not be allowed to attend the school.
Absence is required in the following cases:
- Fever (a temperature exceeding 37.5 degrees c)
- Persistent cough (with difficulty in breathing)
- Diarrhoea (2 or more liquid stools in the same day)
- Vomiting(2 or more episodes on the same day)
- Conjunctivitis (eye with a yellow secretion)
- Non identifiable skin rashes
- Stomatitis accompanied by copious salivation and/or feeding difficulties
- Persistent crying unusual for that child
- Unusual lethargy or hyperactivity
- It is not necessary to remove children with minor ailments, these will be reported to parents at the end of the day.
We do not permit:
- Children with infectious and communicable diseases.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to inform the school promptly in the case of their child having an infectious illness so that we can take the necessary steps, required of us by law.
- After four or more days of absence, children can only be re-admitted to school with a medical certificate which needs to be handed in at the office
The Administration Of Medication
- We cannot administer any medications to children. In the event that your child requires a medication, a parent may come to the school and administer the dose.
- Any injury caused in school shall be attended to and given First -Aid only.
- The school shall extend concern / refer to a government hospital for handling any serious injury / medication.
- School uniform is compulsory for all students.
- Clean and proper School uniform is to be worn on all the school days. A student who is slovenly dressed may be sent home.
- The use of School Monogram is compulsory for all.
- Parents are expected to see that their wards are in proper uniform before leaving home.
- The student should wear his/her I-Card containing all required information.
- All belongings of the child must be clearly labeled with the child’s name and surname so as to avoid unfortunate situations of clothing being lost.
- The school uniforms should be only in prescribed school colour, immaculate, clean and smart, and should be worn on all working days and school functions.
- Throughout the school year we will plan parent/teacher meetings after every Exam.
- Our Counsellor is available, by appointment, throughout the school year and can also organize individual meetings with parents.
- All PTMs will be arranged on Saturdays. It is mandatory for all concerned to attend all PTMs.
- Our School offers no transport facility/school conveyance. Parents have to arrange at their own.
The School Office
- The school office is open every day from 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.