First List of Selected Students for Admission in Pre-School (Nursery) 2018-19
First List For Admission -2018
List of selected candidates in draw held on 10.02.2018
Download List of selected candidates
Lists of Candidates with points under General Category for Pre-School (Nursery 2018-19).
Candidate with 60 & above points Candidate with 40 points Candidate with 30 points Candidate with 20 points Candidate with 0 point
The admission in class Pre-School (Nursery) for the session 2018-19 are open. Interested candidates may fill an online application form only from 27-12-2017 to 17-01-2018 at school website. Apply Here
All the admissions will be made as per the directives issued by Directorate of Education, Delhi.
Availability Of Seats For Pre-School (Entry Level) In Session (2018-2019)
|General Category (Open Seats)||75%||183 seats|
|Total Seats||100%||244 seats|
Eligibility Criteria : The Age Limit for admission in Class Pre-School (Nursery) is minimum 3 Years.
Documents Required At The Time Of Registration
In Pre-School (Entry Level) 2018-2019
- Attested photocopy of Date of Birth certificate of the child.
Attested photocopy of Residence proof (either of the following)-
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of Parents(Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile Certificate of Child or of his/her Parents.
- Voter I - Card (EPIC) of any of the Parents.
- Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the Parents or Child.
- Aadhaar Card/UID issued in the name of any of the Parents.
- Proof of Sibling (Latest Fees Receipt).
- Attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Attested Photocopy of Marksheet of Class X/XII in case of Alumni (wherever applicable).
Note: - All original documents are required to be produced for verification at the time of admission.
Admission Schedule Pre-School (Entry Level) 2018-19
|Commencement of Admission Process||27th December, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Availability of Admission Application Form Online||27th December, 2017 (Wednesday) To 17th January 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date of submission of Admission Application Form||17 th January 2018(Wednesday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates Under General Category (including waiting list)||15th February 2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of Queries of Parents, if any regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||16th Feb 2018 (Friday) To 20th Feb 2018 (Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the second list for General Category (if any, including waiting list)||28th February 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Closure of Admission Process||31st March 2018 (Saturday)|
- The registration process is open for admission in class Pre-School / Nursery ONLY for the session 2018-19.
- The child must be 3 years as on 31st March 2018.
- The online form is only for the candidates applying under GENERAL CATEGORY ONLY. Candidates willing to apply under DG/EWS Category are required to fill the form at the website of Directorate of Education, Delhi.
- Parents are required to fill the form online only.
- Kindly fill all the particulars carefully.
- E-mail Address and Contact no. once used for the registration of any candidate cannot be re-used.
- Payment of Rs. 25/- towards Registration shall be charged online. Kindly retain the registration form in hard copy for further use.
- Ensure a receipt of Rs. 25/- for registration Charges has been procured. (to be used at the time of verification of documents)
- Please keep passport size photo of the child, mother and father ready to upload while filling the form. The size of the photograph may not be more than 100KB. The image should be in .jpg or .png format only. Please ensure that the face of the candidate, father and mother is clear in the photograph uploaded.
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth proof of the candidate and Residence Proof to be attached online while registering. Size may not exceed 500 KB. The image should be in .jpg or .png format only.
- Self Attested copy of Latest fee receipt of session 2017-18 issued in name of the sibling (Sibling case only), Proof of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (If applicable), Mark sheet of Class X/XII of either parent (in case of Alumni only) to be uploaded in not more than 500 KB. The image should be in .jpg or .png format only.
- NO REGISTRATION FORMS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE SCHOOL PHYSICALLY.
Criteria For Admission
In Pre-School (Entry Level)
The admission to Open seats (General Category) shall be made only on the basis of fixed parameters and points as prescribed by Directorate of Education as under :
|1||Sibling / Staff Ward /Alumni’s Ward||60|
|2||Neighbourhood (40 points)|
|6 kms above||0|
Areas covered under 0-1 km (40 points) : Mayur Vihar-II and East Vinod Nagar
Areas covered under 1-3 km (30 points) : Kalyanvas, Kalyan Puri, West Vinod Nagar, Khichri Puri, Patparganj, I.P. Extn., Mandawali
Areas covered under 3-6 km (20 points) : Shakarpur, Pandav Nagar, Preet Vihar, Ghazipur, Vasundra Enclave, Dallupura, Ganesh Nagar, Trilok Puri, Mayur Vihar-I, Mayur Vihar-III, Madhuban, Nirman Vihar, Kondli